Sunday, September 22, 2013

I Need You

See the moon tonight
Shining very bright
Ain’t it a beautiful sight
Filling the sky with light

Look at the stars in the sky
See if their flying by
Wishing for all the lies
to stop, to not to cry

oh

I need you I need you

Oh

Come to me, come to me

oh

I miss you, I miss you

oh

come here

Feeling alone in a crowd
these feelings are weighing you down
feeling about to drown
in tears

Nobody cares for you
emotions are turning blue
As wet as the morning dew
its true

oh

i need you, I need you

oh

come to me, come to me

oh

I miss you, I miss you

oh

Where are you?

Oh your so close
Yet so far
What would you do if I came to you

What would you do?

What would you do?



I need you I want you
My arms ache to hold you
I need you lose to me



No distance I wouldn't go

If only there was hope

Oh

I need you, I need you

oh

I miss you I miss you

Oh

Where are you where are you

Oh...

Come to me come to me

oh

Be here

No comments:

Post a Comment